Translate

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

దీపం జ్యోతి పర బ్రహ్మ



Brahma Jyothi per lamp

Brahma Jyothi per lamp, lamp light parayane
Dipena varada lamp, lamp Saraswati dusk.

This light is equal to God, makes all our wishes come true. The light that removes darkness from our lives and enhances our wisdom and knowledge, we salute to such light.

Kalyanam karoti good health dhanasampada
Vinasaya enemy intelligence lamp light namostute

This light brings wellbeing, health, wealth. This light destroys the thoughts of enemies. We salute to such light, when we take a Darshan of it.

Gurustotram / guru worship

Yena around akhandamandalakaram caracaram |
Yena darsitam tatpadam tasmai Namah srigurave 

Ajnanatimirandhasya jnananjanasalakaya 
Yena caksurunmilitam tasmai Namah srigurave

Gururbrahma gururvisnuh gururdevo mahesvarah |

Brahma aspect gurureva tasmai srigurave Namah |

Tvameva Mata 's father tvameva tvameva bandhusca tvameva Sakha |    
Tvameva educational dravinam tvameva   

Tvameva All Mama Devadeva    

You are my mother and my father, You are my relative and friend,
You are my knowledge and my wealth, You are my all O Lord of Lords

No comments:

Post a Comment